How Camp Homework works
Enrolling in Camp Homework is simple and easy. We will guide you throughout the way
Start learning with a tutor.
Our Learning Coordinator will work with you to find a suitable schedule for your child’s classes. Your child will start working with their long-term tutor soon after. Parents may attend tutoring sessions as well. Feedback on the student’s performance from each session will be added to the student portal for you to review.
Throughout our program, the Learning Coordinator will periodically to you to update you on the student’s progress, get feedback from you and adjust learning goals, if necessary. You are encourage to provide feedback to our learning coordinator and tutor. Our common goal is for the student to succeed in school.
Watch your child’s knowledge and grades improve.
Within 8 to 12 sessions of working with a tutor, most of our students see improvement in grades and test scores. If you are not seeing those results, reach out to us so we can reassess our learning goals and see if we can adjust our teaching approach.
A Camp Homework Class
- 1-on-1 Online Tutoring Classes
- 50 Minutes per Session
- Guaranteed Substitute Tutor or Make Up Classes
- Feedback Posted on Student’s Portal
- Late or Absence SMS Notification to the Parents*
*SMS Notifications will be sent within the next 24 hours of the classes if a student has been a.) 10 minutes or more late for 2 or more consecutive classes; b.) absent without excuse; c.) 10 minutes late for a class and absent/excused the prior class.
- STARTER$95PER MONTH- One Tutoring Session a week (four a month)- Help with K-12 subjects (AP classes excluded)*- No long term commitment
- STANDARD$160PER MONTH- Two tutoring session a week (eight per month)- Help with K-12 subjects (AP classes excluded)*- Test preparation- No long term commitmentPOPULAR
- ADVANCED$225PER MONTH- Three tutoring session a week (12 per month)- Help with K-12 subjects (AP classes excluded)*- Test preparation- No long term commitment
*All students have access to their tutor via email. If the tutor is able to respond with a quick answer, they will. If the question requires a longer answer, the tutor will discuss the problem during the next session.
*Only certain tutors are qualified to help with AP-level classes. Help for AP classes is available at an additional cost.
*Quick homework help may be available during tutoring hours. Quick help is limited to 15 minute session/1 time a week. There is no guarantee that it will be with a tutor assigned to the student. Due to the tutor schedule, this is a courtesy service with no guarantee of availability.